Presented by some of the most influential women in our industry, this two-day symposium is dedicated to advancing your practice through digital dentistry.
- Keynote speaker Dr. Rella Christensen discusses “Why Clinical Research is Important to Dentistry”
- Clinical case presentations with fully digital workflows
- Guided implant procedures
- Special topic: human trafficking
- Denture protocols and new materials
- A panel discussion about owning multiple practice locations
Friday, September 22, 2023
8:00 a.m.–5 p.m.
Earn 6 CE Credits
Includes complimentary breakfast and lunch, as well as a campus tour and a hosted cocktail party and dinner at Mesa Manor, home of Jim and Parvina Glidewell
Hosted Cocktail Party and Dinner at Mesa Manor
Saturday, September 23, 2023
CHOOSE ONE WORKSHOP
Earn 3 CE Credits
Includes complimentary breakfast and lunch.
Day 2 offers four unique workshops, featuring hands-on clinical procedures to build your skills and confidence. Attendees can choose one of the four workshops available. Each workshop is three hours long.
NOTE: Space is limited. Select your courses and enroll early to reserve your seat.
Glidewell Education Center designates this two-day activity for nine continuing education credits.
Glidewell Education Center
Nationally Approved PACE Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority, or AGD endorsement.
3/1/2021 to 2/29/2024.
Provider ID# 216789